some sort of penalty chart/regulation

Suggestion Name: some sort of penalty chart/regulation

Suggestion Description: i got banned for 3 months for this... 

some players would just get kicked or 1 day ban... too much subjective penalty regulation... if admin has good day you get 1 day ban if admin woke up in bad mood you get 3 month ban

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: cause fair play

You got 3 month ban because your last ban was 1 month, so if you get banned again after your 3 month ban is over then it is permanent.

The admin doesn't decide this, in the rules it says.

How bans are issued

The first 3 bans issued are at admin discretion.

The 4th ban is 1 month.

The 5th ban is 3 months.

The 6th ban is permanent with no chance of undo.

Any bans further than 12 months before the current ban are ignored under this rule. This is considered the cooling off period. User has 3 bans, all within a year, add the 4th ban. User has 3 bans, first ban is over a year old. Then new ban is 3rd.

If you look at your profile you are on your 5th ban and so it is 3 months, only the first 3 bans are admin discretion, your 4th, 5th and 6th bans are decided based on the rules and the admin doesn't decide them. 

If this was your first ban and you thought the punishment length was far too high then you can contact the feedback address in that case.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/39652-user-feedback-contacting-upper-staff/

please correct me but who here would not overtake him when he was doing 30 km/h on a 60km/h road limit? with no oncoming traffic...
this aint even truck sim no more... ive been driving truck on my job for last 2 years and 101% would do the same in this situation... i play ets2mp just for fun and because there are no restrictions or lets say safety regulations like in real life...
but they take this ban and game thing too seriously lol... well i guess my ets2mp days are over... was fun... 

Because you will just make people throw more hate at you and also this post will not help you at all, i suggest you to send an e-mail at [email protected] about this and see if the upper staff can help you about it.

Good luck.

Edited by PrototypeGR
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

This matter should be resolved privately first via the ban appeal and then escalated further to upper staff if necessary. It is not really a suggestion considering it was not up to the admin to decide the sentence of three months in the first place. As mentioned previously, your account has committed five offences within the last 12 months and now the sentence has been applied to your account for that.

4 hours ago, simke_r35 said:

please correct me but who here would not overtake him when he was doing 30 km/h on a 60km/h road limit? with no oncoming traffic...
this aint even truck sim no more... ive been driving truck on my job for last 2 years and 101% would do the same in this situation... i play ets2mp just for fun and because there are no restrictions or lets say safety regulations like in real life...
but they take this ban and game thing too seriously lol... well i guess my ets2mp days are over... was fun... 

I for one would NOT overtake the slower driver, no matter on the traffic conditions, you never know how far off another vehicle could be, especially as how long it takes to pass a vehicle and get a safe distance ahead before switching lanes. 

Think about it this way, in the time it took you to change lanes, gain speed, pass the vehicle, get a minimum of100m in front of that vehicle before changing back to correct traffic lanes, you can easily be hit either head on or by some impatient troll from behind. 

Besides, once upon s time there was a "no overtaking" rule in place for the Calais-Duisburg road, mainly because impatient people would pass slower moving vehicles and end up causing a wreck and blocking the road. 

Also, going by your video, it looks to me like, like most of us actualtruckers, the slow moving truck was struggling to climb the hill, common when you have a heavy load and low powered engine, plus, technically, if you read road laws irl, the markings on the road clearly state "no overtaking" for both flows of traffic. 

Also, it's not at admins discretion what ban you get, seeing as your last ban was a full month, the rules dictate that your next ban would be 3 months, then your last ban will be permenant as you clearly haven't learnt your lessons. 

All in all, the rules are CLEARLY stated here on the website, there's no need for colourful charts or stuff like that.

• Upvote 2

You've been just unlucky that you overtook an admin.

These things happen daily. There's just lack of admin presence as usual.

Otherwise the overtake was smooth and clean. He didn't threaten anyone on the road. Assuming that he knew that there was no oncomming traffic, he just used his GPS.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i see how many of you here have driving licences and brain... doesnt matter... i got perm ban for doing exact same thing... overtaking with no oncoming traffic... this game should be simulator but its far from that... bunch of ramming russians and admins playing sherifs... ill stick to my truck and my job and keep overtaking whenever i see its safe and necessary... driving school taught me that

39 minutes ago, simke_r35 said:

ill stick to my truck and my job and keep overtaking whenever i see its safe and necessary... driving school taught me that

If driving school taught you to overtake on double solid white lines, I'd consider getting your money back :unsure:

• Upvote 1

its funny how you all get offended by every comment... some of you forgot this is a GAME and im not trying to hurt or steal from anyone... and since there is another nonsense "useless traffic not allowed on c-d road" atleast 80% players should be banned and game would be emtpy... 

keep on living inside of a computer game kids

• 2 weeks later...

Is this GTA Simulator? O_O

:troll:Nape Lazam - Youtube Channel about ETS2 - Idiots On The Road:troll:    

:troll:                       <3                           :troll:                          <3                                :troll:                                <3                          :troll:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa7C5hHVvuHLRZa5o0PhfXw

The video shows enough proof anyway. Double white line as everyone has pointed out. If you really want to pinpoint faults, not only did the overtake happen, you went onto the other road shoulder and onto the grass. And even if the scenario was a single dotted line, no truck light indicators shown. (correct me if I'm wrong..) But in-game time seems to be 7+ in the evening, where are your headlights as what both the admin and the slow truck in front of him/her has switched on?

@simke_r35

What's funny is how you claim that "your ETS2 days are over" and yet here you are.. still hanging on... I mean really..? Comon..

The simulator/game/simulator game is only meant for single player BY THE WAY. TMP is an add-on.. a perk or whichever term you wanna call it, but it's an extra (again whatever you wanna call it) that allows you to play with people all over the world; whoever who installs it. Sure we are all entitled to our opinions but what you need to understand in the first place, is that this "extra" isn't owned by you. TMP rules are set.. same example is how your country sets their local road rules. If you can't abide by such simple rules laid out by TMP then stick to single player and you can overtake and play the game/the simulator game/the simulator however you like. PLUS to be honest most of TMP rules are general rules which occur in most countries by the way.

And there is no need to bring up your experience in real life as such: "ive been driving truck on my job for last 2 years" to be compared to how you drive in-game. You can be a truck driver for over a 100 years and still be a lousy one if you don't learn anything/fail to improve on your driving skills. You speak of real life, so you mean you have GPS dots on your GPS showing you how many vehicles are within your radius? The TMP rules are the simulated "restrictions and safety regulations" that you speak of. You need to stop being sour and try to be positive and learn to abide by the rules before saying such irl-compared-to-game experiences. You are free to leave if this isn't your scene, or if you seem to imply that the simulated rules and regulations don't apply to you since they don't apply irl (in your country BTW). Have fun in GTA instead where you are free to do such things and have no sheriffs on your tail. Goodluck and I hope you do move on like you claimed you already have.

• Upvote 3

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Speed limit is for max speed, he can drive as slow as he wants as long as it's not causing problems. When i drive my DAF with heavier cargo, at some places i cant go above 40 due to not so powerful engine. It's truck, not a racing car. Ignoring simple road rules and MP rules leads to bans, not admins mood as stated above.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.