Game freezing when sleep/F7

cristiaan

Question

Hello y'all! :) 

First of all, I'm sorry for my english :c 

So I have a problem,when I press F7 the game freeze also, that happens even when I want to get some rest or save the game.. I really dunno what to do about it, I've reinstalled the game and the MP and still nothing..

Anybody can explain why ? That's really sad 'cause I'm new at this game and still learning.. and when I crash I press F7 and the game starts freezing.. btw, I still hear the sounds near to me like trucks/my truck engine and all that stuff.. 

Please, if anybody knows how to solve this problem, help me :(

9 answers to this question

Hey There! 

The Reason of the Game Freezing like this is because of:

You have a lot of Money / Garages / Drivers etc.

Because of this, you must patiently wait for the game to catch up with all your economy.
(Usually takes around 10-20 minutes)

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question.

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Hi,

Do you have many trucks, garages and / or drivers?

Please try to wait when it freezes and see if it loads after a while, you can also try using a fresh or different profile and see if you have the same issue there. 

Thanks you so much guys, and yeah, I think it's from my profile I have alot of garages and trucks and all that stuff, really didn't think about that,lol

I will try to see if I have the same problem on a fresh profile :)

Also the games starts to unfreeze after like 10 minutes, but It's so boring to wait.. :/ 

Thanks again guys ! 

On 28.03.2017 at 6:06 PM, KHrissPH said:

Çok teşekkür ederim çocuklar ve evet, bence bu benim profilimden Bir sürü garaj ve kamyon var ve bu kadar çok şey var, gerçekten düşünmüyordu, lol

Aynı sorunu taze bir profil üzerinde mi görmek isterim :)

Ayrıca oyunlar 10 dakika sonra dondurulmaya başlar, ancak beklemek çok sıkıcıdır: / 

Tekrar teşekkürler çocuklar! 

u're welcome dud, and you will be please select for a ur best answer's? :P 

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png