Idea for custom trailer sides.

For example:

Suggestion Name: Idea for custom trailer sides
Suggestion Description: Basically, perhaps have a blank trailer in which players can upload images onto. This should work similarly in the way "Sprays" are in the source engine games. Yes I do now this is not a source engine game but there should be a way somehow.

Any example images:  Since this is a concept, nope.

Why should it be added?: This is to give a more personalized look and good for VTCs. This also should be monitored by admins and other players via the report system as players might have the inclination to put hentai and/or other lewd content onto the sides of their trucks. 

I'm predicting a lot of "-1s" my way but I just want to see what people would think of it.

I apologise in advance if I had accidentally broke a rule by suggesting this. I have not made my own thread before.

• Upvote 1

You have to understand how the multiplayer works, if you update your trailer, and modify it with your own design and graphics, how are the other players supposed to see you graphics design in game? They some how have to download your graphics on their computer so that their running game can display it to them. So imagine you drive into Duisburg, at peak hours, all players must download, (from where would they download your images?) and update their game so that they can see your trailer. 

You see the issue,that is why only basic game content and official DLC's are supported and if someone does not have a DLC, the Multiplayer client replaces the missing textures with base game content.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sysgen said:

Você tem que entender como o multiplayer funciona, se você atualizar seu trailer, e modificá-lo com seu próprio design e gráficos, como é que os outros jogadores devem ver você design gráfico no jogo? Eles alguns como tem que baixar seus gráficos em seu computador para que seu jogo em execução pode exibi-lo para eles. Então imagine que você entra em Duisburg, nos horários de pico, todos os jogadores devem baixar, (de onde eles iriam baixar suas imagens?) E atualizar seu jogo para que eles possam ver o seu trailer. 

Você vê a questão, é por isso que apenas o conteúdo básico do jogo e DLCs oficiais são suportados e se alguém não tem um DLC, o cliente Multiplayer substitui as texturas ausentes pelo conteúdo do jogo base.  

You said everything I was going to say when I read the boy's post!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.