tattytate

long haul music

i was just thinking is it just me that has a play list on youtube for the long jobs ? im talking jobs over 1500klm .

i have a play list that i start and let run on youtube while i spend my time going from a-b on ets2 do  you do the same ?

music is such a strong thing and can mean a lot to you in a personal way .

i was wondering if you have a play list of songs you like to play when you do youre  jobs ?

if you have what are the songs that get you over the miles and tolls and trolls till the final drop off point ?

be intrested if you post youre play list and age (if thats ok) just to see how music plays a part in this sim. 

regards 

dicky.

For me, I don't really enjoy listening music when I'm playing games. I prefer to either listen to the in-game music or just the ambient sounds. I'm 25 but even when I was younger, I did not listen to music when I would play.

I usually Have My Spotify Playlist going and I usually try to balance Distance with how Many € I can earn from a job and how heavy it is cause i like to have at least a small challenge for whatever truck im driving only thing i do anymore is reroute around C-D Road if at all possible just due to how Crowded and Uncontrolled that section of road is 

Oh, that's an interesting topic. I think the types of playlists will differ quite a lot from each other, as it's basically all about the personal preferences. Especially in games like ETS2/ATS, which i play in order to relax a bit and enjoy some nice driving, i like having my own music playing in the back (even though sometimes the music gets a bit in the background if i'm driving with some other VTC buddies and we have some banter going on in TeamSpeak...). But the kind of music i tend to listen to is either a local rock radio station, or some own playlists on YouTube, consisting of rock music (lately i really fell into Iron Maiden, could spend plenty of hours listening to them as they've just made so many awesome tunes). Age is 24 by the way... ;)

Edit: Here's a playlist of what i usually listen to, it's not a complete list, just more like an overview. I know that my taste in music may differ from most of the other people around, but tastes are different... ;)

Edited by [ST-B] T.Rucker
Added playlist