Scout Car Removal from MP

Stajar

When I drive a car, I always stick to the speed limit.

Oh and just for refrence, I recently bought a copy of the Highway code irl, which I'm reading every time I go to bed.

I'm trying my best to learn how to be a considerate and safe driver, which isn't easy to do if you got fucking scanias belting down behind you at nine thousand kilometers per hour.

-1 yes trolls use cars to create wanton death and destruction, but there are just as many trolls in trucks as there are in cars, do you think that before the car was added that the servers were peaceful, silent, tranquil places to be? Like hell alike, I can remember BEFORE the scout was added, being stuck in a jam at EP for the best part of 90 minutes without moving more than a cab length in the time, reason for the hold up, truck trolls ramming people and blocking the road causing huge tailbacks.

so no, removing the cars will not make a difference at all, all those trolls,will just migrate back to their trucks. Yes the car is not realistic in terms of weight and stability, but that isn't an easy fix, 90% of car mods out there for both games have very high mass because it's the only way to make the vehicles work properly at this time. 

Furthermore, I can safely say that on average, there are more accidents caused in high traffic areas by impatient TRUCK drivers than there are accidents caused by cars in the same areas, so if you wish to ban the scout, ban anyone who drives a truck without a trailer or has an engine with more than 400hp. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.