Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Scout Car Removal from MP

Stajar

Can you please seriously consider removing this pointless addition to mp.. the amount of jams, crashes and anger they cause on mp is ridiculous! i cant drive anywhere without being half overtaken then being rammed off the road by a car and they just drive of like nothing happened! They offer no purpose to the game whatsoever they cant do jobs or anything, the only purpose the seem to have is enough speed to get along side and ram you or treat the Calais-Duisburg road as if its Silvertsone!!

• Game Producer
1 minute ago, Stajar said:

Can you please seriously consider removing this pointless addition to mp.. the amount of jams, crashes and anger they cause on mp is ridiculous! i cant drive anywhere without being half overtaken then being rammed off the road by a car and they just drive of like nothing happened! They offer no purpose to the game whatsoever they cant do jobs or anything, the only purpose the seem to have is enough speed to get along side and ram you or treat the Calais-Duisburg road as if its Silvertsone!!

The developers did put a lot of time and effort in the skoda to get it in the game. So it's unlikely that it's going to be removed.

Please,use suggestion format:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

I dont think TruckersMP will delete scouts from game.If you dont wanna be rammed or something else,use EU1 server.There you wont be rammed,because on that server is not allowed scouts.Calais-Duisburg road is a road of trolls,so if you dont wanna pay damage on your truck,dont go there.If you wanna do something for community,use recording softwares and report bad drivers on website.

Recording softwares:

And ,how to report bad drivers :

16 minutes ago, Mads565j said:

The car is a fun extra in the game. I think the car should stay i know they are really annoying when overtaking etc. But then brake a little so you dont get hit :)

I would agree if it was used properly, then i wouldn't have an issue but its a shame kids seem to abuse it... I didnt wanna put this post but the past couple weeks its been doing my head in!

^ Not that I at all agree with the suggestion but although bad drivers use cars and trucks, car drivers have a much higher percentage or poor drivers/trolls because they go faster and if you are in a truck, you are more likely to be serious and careful with a load especially.

55 minutes ago, CodeBLU said:

^ Not that I at all agree with the suggestion but although bad drivers use cars and trucks, car drivers have a much higher percentage or poor drivers/trolls because they go faster and if you are in a truck, you are more likely to be serious and careful with a load especially.

And cars can ram trucks out of the road and fly away in less than 2 seconds... If cars were made according to real specifications: 1500 Kg, 300 Nm, there would be no problems, car rams truck - car goes flying - truck keeps driving undamaged. But the way they are now, 20000 Kg, 8000 Nm, they are the perfect weapon for trolls, rammers... And since they can go over 200 Km/h, they are also a magnet for racers, speed-fans and kids.

Sorry, but I don't think that the cars will be removed from the MP, having the perfect answer of "Go play in EU#1". Many people don't like cars, but they don't like to drive with a speed limit and/or in an almost empty server either. Maybe, change the suggestion to "Remove cars from EU#3 server". That way, people would have the chance to play in a no-speed-limits server with cars, or in another one without cars. EU#3 has become quite popular, as it's the "overflow" server for when EU#2 is full, and I know that many people wouldn't want to go into EU#3 if cars were removed, but I also think that many people would move from EU#2 to EU#3 if cars are removed from the latter.

9 hours ago, FernandoCR said:

And cars can ram trucks out of the road and fly away in less than 2 seconds... If cars were made according to real specifications: 1500 Kg, 300 Nm, there would be no problems, car rams truck - car goes flying - truck keeps driving undamaged. But the way they are now, 20000 Kg, 8000 Nm, they are the perfect weapon for trolls, rammers... And since they can go over 200 Km/h, they are also a magnet for racers, speed-fans and kids.

Yeah, cars need to be fixed but not removed. -1 from me.

It won't happen as the Team worked so hard to get them in the game (1 year) there are servers such as Eu1 which don't have cars just use them. Also you can fix the braking sensitivity in the settings.

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

-1 Now Way, trucks cause just as many problems as cars so saying cars create all or more of the problems is just ridiculous , the car was a great addition to MP that alot of people enjoy :) If you turn your braking sensitivity all the way up the car actually stops pretty good :) I think alot of people probably don't think or forget to do that though. Trucks (Scania + Volvo in particular due to the high powered engines) have just as much a chance as cars of crashing when at speed so saying its only or mostly cars is also untrue and its unfair to stereotype all car drivers as bad and trolls, I see just as much if not more trucks driving badly and causing problems.

USE EU1 if you don't like cars

If you don't want to do that then try EU3 which is quieter but if you choose to use EU2 and goto busy areas then except to come across trolls and bad drivers in cars and trucks , its the busiest server so obviously due to the high number of players the most likely place to encounter trolls and bad drivers. Record and report

The cars where a brilliant addition to MP :) Its great to go for drives in them and great to see them around when driving trucks on jobs and not just seeing all trucks on the roads.

Edited by Killua (DavidOC93)

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

You need to remove all cars from servers. This is not GTAV.... They run around at top speed run into anything they want. I'm not sure why they added them in the first place. This is a trucking simulation game. If a report was done every time someone got rammed by a car, the admins would so busy banning people they would not have time to play the game themselves. Its a shame that such a good game and mp servers are ruined by these people. They say we should go to server 1 to get away.. a restricted server.. wow. That is the answer? Maybe someday SCS will come out with mp servers for the game without cars. What a shame. I believe admins run around in cars so they will never be removed. Or how about making cars a non collision zone everywhere. so they can not do damage to trucks. That would fix the problem..

On 2/17/2017 at 9:47 PM, Stajar said:

The only way you'll have less traffic jams is if you ban every player. I don't know how the "veteran driver" logo works but you should know that even without cars people trolled/griefed, didn't even matter if they had cargo or not.

2 hours ago, DVA510 said:

You need to remove all cars from servers. This is not GTAV.... They run around at top speed run into anything they want. I'm not sure why they added them in the first place. This is a trucking simulation game. If a report was done every time someone got rammed by a car, the admins would so busy banning people they would not have time to play the game themselves.

Oh ya cause trucks don't ram at all <_< If you think that removing cars will get rid if rammers and there with be no more rammings then you need to think again because rammers existed before the cars where added to MP.

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

16 hours ago, Killua (DavidOC93) said:

-1 Now Way, trucks cause just as many problems as cars so saying cars create all or more of the problems is just ridiculous , the car was a great addition to MP that alot of people enjoy :) If you turn your braking sensitivity all the way up the car actually stops pretty good :) I think alot of people probably don't think or forget to do that though. Trucks (Scania + Volvo in particular due to the high powered engines) have just as much a chance as cars of crashing when at speed so saying its only or mostly cars is also untrue and its unfair to stereotype all car drivers as bad and trolls, I see just as much if not more trucks driving badly and causing problems.

USE EU1 if you don't like cars

If you don't want to do that then try EU3 which is quieter but if you choose to use EU2 and goto busy areas then except to come across trolls and bad drivers in cars and trucks , its the busiest server so obviously due to the high number of players the most likely place to encounter trolls and bad drivers. Record and report

The cars where a brilliant addition to MP :) Its great to go for drives in them and great to see them around when driving trucks on jobs and not just seeing all trucks on the roads.

I see what you're saying but, I'm happy with the occasional jam and i like seeing other trucks so i do occasionally use Duisburg road, but the amount of times for me at least i see cars purposely blocking and ramming is far more than trucks. They seem to appeal to the more unskilled younger group not all but it seems alot do as they dont have to worry about cargo or anything like that. Maybe as opposed they need to be better implemented in some way because i dont want or shouldn't have to go and play on a far more dead server just because other people ram me...

Like everyone says don't blame the cars blame the people driving them and if you hate them that much just go on Eu#1 where there isn't any cars and the reckless car drivers will get banned or kicked simple. All you gotta do is report them :)

Edited by SgtBreadStick16

vkdg7t.jpgbanner

On 20/02/2017 at 10:35 PM, Killua (DavidOC93) said:

^If you are on the C - D road regularly you'll see just as much trucks with trailers speeding past overtaking dangerously without looking causing close calls or crashes and at least 6 times out of 10 I come across a crash it envoles trucks rather then cars

^This

I'm driving a car 60% of the time, but I'm driving at speed limits etc... I see soooooooooo many bad truck drivers and trollers. <_< Maybe more than cars trollers.

By the way, truck drivers are just as bad as car drivers.

Hell I've been bashed into by more trucks than cars. The developers did their best, this thing is no 3rd party mod, doesn't even have the quality of one.

Scout cars are nice because you can relax in them. If you had enough work in a truck for one day, get out your Skoda and drive around some roads and take in all that sweet scenery.

You wouldn't really be able to relax in a truck to be frankly honest and before you go all saltnado at me, I am a truck driver myself most of the time, with occasional leisure trips in the old Skoda.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.