More car types

ElisDelen

Suggestion Name: More normal Car type's
Suggestion Description: The multiplayer have only one car my suggestion is to add more car types like off road, sport, vans and suv's. 

Any example images:  off road :    beetle-fafa-de-belem-off-road.jpg    sporty : auditt.jpg 

vans:   parcelforce-sprinter-van-skin--euro-truck-simulator-2-mod-ParcelforceSprinterVanSkin.jpg      suv's:  BMW-X5-E70-1.jpg

Why should it be added?: Because it's add more realistic event's in the game and it is more fun to drive in more types of cars. Why it can be more realistic events in the game is because if it's winter you can drive the suv and the off road cars because it's can be snow on the road and if it's summer you can drive the sporty car's. The van's can maybe be used by the police, pilot or just to work with. 

• Upvote 1

I agree that it would be great to have more cars, having just one or 2 more cars to add more variety and more realistic with more then one type of car :) but sadly it will never happen, it took over a year to make the current car and the devs are not going to do all that again to add more cars, at least we have one car :)   

This has been suggested before

• Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Its Euro TRUCK Simulator, not Euro CAR Simulator.

No.

• PC: Amd FX 8300 8x4,2GHz & 8GB ram & NVIDIA GeForce 1050
  • Mikrofon: LD Systems D 1013C USB Pop Filtr: LD Systems D914 Statyw: ah stands S5BE

Kierownica : Logitech Driving Force GT Klawiatura: Zalman ZM-K300M Myszka: A4 Tech Bloody V8 USB Słuchawki: Razer Electra

twitch.tv/marcinek_tv

The Scout Car exterior, interior and engine / horn sounds were all made by the TruckersMP team, maybe in the future we might get a different vehicle or something but from what the community wants I don't know for sure if it would happen and if the time and effort would be put in considering it is a truck simulator game.

This is American Truck Simulator. The game is focused on the trucks. The cars are intended as an aid for the trucks (namely, for pilot services or as moderator police). They are not meant to be used as an alternative to the trucks.

There are lots of great freeroam car simulators if that is what you're after. Forza Horizon 3 is easily my second favorite game of all time... after the original Forza Horizon! :D There is The Crew, Test Drive Unlimited, Grand Theft Auto - lots of options.

I do not agree.

First of all this games is called Euro Truck Simulator, not Euro Car Simulator. If you want to play with cars start Need for Speed Wanted/Hot Pursuit/ whatever.. 

2. All cars have to be self made by TMP. There won't be any third party mod. 

3. Nice to see that you want different car types. But at least all cars got the same speed maximum (dunno where it is). 

Nothing to see here. Keep on scrolling 🫠

^ @Mr. Blue Sky Don't tell the guy to play Need For Speed, that series has gone downhill since 2005's Most Wanted! :D

Seriously though, if the OP or anyone else here wants a car driving simulator that is far superior to American Truck Simulator (not hard to do, these physics are meant for trucks...) get yourself Forza Horizon 3. You can play it on PC or Xbox One. The Crew, Test Drive Unlimited and Grand Theft Auto are also good freeroam car simulators.

As I said above in my other reply, this is a truck simulator. Frankly, us users have no business requesting a car and we are lucky we even have one. However, the car is not necessarily intended for pleasure, it is intended to supplement the trucks as a pilot car for convoys or as a police car for moderators. If you really want cars, go look for another game. But please, please, whatever you do, don't get Need For Speed!

29 minutes ago, Mr. Blue Sky said:

I do not agree.

First of all this games is called Euro Truck Simulator, not Euro Car Simulator. If you want to play with cars start Need for Speed Wanted/Hot Pursuit/ whatever.. 

Almost every player sais that it's Truck simulator, not a Car. But... Let me show you some screenshots from singleplayer.

And (suddenly!) there is a cars too... Yes, that cars are controlled by AI, not by stupid kids. But seriously, don't you tired to see only trucks on all ETS and ATS roads? We need cars on the highways to make this game closer to reality, to simulator. If you don't want to ride car - just don't buy it. 

The other thing is developers won't add any 3rd party mods, so this suggestion will be rejected, but it has +1 from me. And please, people, if you don't want to see a cars in this game, choose a more serious arguments than "it's a Truck simulator".

^ @CTAKAHbI4 That argument doesn't make much sense at all to me. The game is called "American Truck Simulator". AI traffic is included in single player to populate cities and highways. Likewise, other players populate the roads of MP. In single player mode, you play with the truck. In any given frame, there might be 30 AI cars (in high-population areas) around your truck. Now, think of the logistics of having 30 people in MP driving cars, compared to 1 person driving a truck. No! It wouldn't happen! This is TruckersMP. Of course the majority of people should drive trucks, IT IS A TRUCKING SIMULATOR. It says nowhere on the box that it is a car simulator. In promo pictures for the game, is the shot focused on a poorly-detailed AI car or a truck? THE TRUCK.

The only things that should ever be added to this game are things to supplement the trucks. The Skoda Superb is included to pilot convoys and provide truck police. It is NOT directly intended for leisure. Any additional car would be used for leisure and that detracts from the trucks, which detracts from the purpose and objective of the game - to drive a TRUCK.

30 minutes ago, CodeBLU said:

This is TruckersMP. Of course the majority of people should drive trucks, IT IS A TRUCKING SIMULATOR. It says nowhere on the box that it is a car simulator. In promo pictures for the game, is the shot focused on a poorly-detailed AI car or a truck? THE TRUCK.

Truck... Truck... Truck...

When developers make an AI traffic at roads, I'll agree with you. But now map is overfilled by trucks. It's like we playing Need For Speed and see only one car model, even if it changed by some visual modifications.

1 hour ago, CTAKAHbI4 said:

And (suddenly!) there is a cars too... Yes, that cars are controlled by AI, not by stupid kids.

Just as you said. These are AI Cars.. So they doesn't do that crappy stuff like drivers do.. ramming, blocking, etc.

But seriously, don't you tired to see only trucks on all ETS and ATS roads?

Nope. I'm not. If I want to see cars; I'd jump into singleplayer.

We need cars on the highways to make this game closer to reality, to simulator.

If you want to play the game "closer to reality", use the singleplayer. 

If you don't want to ride car - just don't buy it. 

Actually I don't even have one. I sold it after I explored the entire France DLC in singleplayer

And please, people, if you don't want to see a cars in this game, choose a more serious arguments than "it's a Truck simulator".

But that's what the game literally is.. a goddamn Truck Simulator.. I never read Car Simulator. Did you?

1 hour ago, CodeBLU said:

^ @Mr. Blue Sky Don't tell the guy to play Need For Speed, that series has gone downhill since 2005's Most Wanted! :D

I searched for an example, no matter how good it is :ph34r: However, your's better :D 

[..] But please, please, whatever you do, don't get Need For Speed! 

Alright, alright, alright..I understood. That's a bad example :wacko:

Nothing to see here. Keep on scrolling 🫠

5 minutes ago, Mr. Blue Sky said:

Just as you said. These are AI Cars.. So they doesn't do that crappy stuff like drivers do.. ramming, blocking, etc.

And do you think that Truck drivers are the role models? :D Really, idiots are idiots, no matter which vehicle they driving.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Blue Sky said:

If you want to play the game "closer to reality", use the singleplayer. 

This works at both directions... If you don't want to see a cars, controlled by players - play at EU1 or a singleplayer.