Other Lag Low FPS

Ferreira

Question

Good afternoon, I have a problem in my game and I can not solve it, I ran ets2 up to 40 fps quiet, I had to change my processor to the computer to be faster, I changed the source etc, anyway, currently my game when the And the world is impossible to play, my fps is in 7, even the lowest graph is not more than 10 fps, which is certainly not normal, I installed all the drivers and did not solve, my pc's settings are: System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 BITS.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33GHz
Memory Ram: 4 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650

I think it was good to run with these settings, I really do not know what happens .. Can anyone help me ???

10 answers to this question

Low Ram there. try boosting your ram to a minimum of 8GB

Edit: Also your graphics card will be struggling as well so look at getting a better one. Mine is GTX 750Ti  and I can get a solid 40fps most times unless in a seriously crowded area

Edited by Flame_Fury
Extra information

76561198062472575.png

Lower the graphics settings and see if your FPS improves, also low your resolution and enable / disable VSync to see if that has any effect.

If you had 40 fps before changing the processor try re-installing the game . Your Computer specs are low but not so it would run on only 7 fps.

Hi @Ferreira,

Your PC Spec is poor and only just meets the minimum requirements (not the recommended). You may want to consider a complete upgrade. I understand that this may not be feasible though so you will want to read below for your current options on how you can improve your gameplay experience.

• Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
  • Hard Drive: 3 GB available space

Here are a few things you can contemplate of doing to help improve your predicament:

A) In your situation, I would consider a total system reinstall (this would take time but it would improve things a lot) - don't forget to make backups!

B) If you don't want to do a full system reinstall, then I highly suggest doing the following; in the order I've written:

1. Check that all your drivers are up to date (you'd be amazed how much of a difference this makes)

-- make sure to uninstall the current driver and reboot (important to reboot) before you install the new driver and reboot (again important you reboot)

2. Run Disk Cleanup within Windows (start menu > type "disk cleanup" > run it and follow the wizard instructions)

3. Download and install the FREE CCleaner and run it (customise it where needed but use the registry cleaner with caution)

-- Reboot after doing so (important)

4. Download and install the FREE Registry Defragmenter by Auslogics

-- Reboot afterwards (important)

5. Do a virus scan with your anti-virus

6. Download and install Malwarebytes FREE and run it after updating - this will delete any malware on your system that your anti virus won't pickup

7. Uninstall all the software you do not need or use (including those in steps 3, 4 and 6 above) - see Control Panel > Programs and Features

8. Lastly, defragment your hard drive(s) using the default Windows Defragmenter (do not do this if any of your hard drives are a SSD)

9. Run your game and see how it acts now. Consider turning down graphics and features if required.

Let us know how you get on as the above will considerably help you :)

Edited by [GB]pete_agreatguy

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Moderator can close the topic please, my game is back to normal, I am now able to play on the high graphic and with 50 fps, I knew that my pc was good, I just do not know what was causing the lag, thank you .

Edited by Ferreira