Launcher does not start.

kacsavadasz101

Question

I played last time a week ago in MP, and now, i tryed to start the Launcher, but does not start. I tired reinstall the game, the launcher, i tryed run as administrator, and i tryed start with compatible mode, but, it not start. The launcher does not start, so, i click the shortcut, but not happening anything... Somebody can help me?

6 answers to this question

When you click on the launcher icon, check inside your Task Manger 'Processes' tab and see if anything looks odd. If it starts then quickly aborts, it could be some sort of anti-virus falsely picking it up. Windows Smart Screen was interfering with a recent launcher install of mine as well. If it is showing in Task Manager but you can't see it, or if it doesn't show at all, try to think of anything you installed between your last successful launch and the beginning of this issue and rectify it. If all else fails, attempt a System Restore.

Best of luck man.

Hello.

Try this solution:

1. Start a command line as administrator (cmd)
  2. Run the command: sfc /scannow
  3. After the scan completes, restart your computer

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

Thanks, the fast help. I tryed disable the ESET Smart Security, and the Smart Screen, and i tríed ResTed's solution, but not worked. I checked in the TaskManager, it starting 3 process, but it abort really quick. I made a video from the task manager. You can see in the link. If necessary, i reinstall the windows, but i hope, possible solve the problem, without that... 

My windows is Hungarian, sorry because that, and my realy ban english too.... 

It may be Win 10... For what I could see in the video, all the applications are at 32 bit. Now TMP doesn't support anymore 32 bit system. You should buy Win 10 32/64 bit and istall it if you want to play with TMP.

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

1 hour ago, Alex [ITA] said:

It may be Win 10... For what I could see in the video, all the applications are at 32 bit. Now TMP doesn't support anymore 32 bit system. You should buy Win 10 32/64 bit and istall it if you want to play with TMP.

I using windows 10 Pro N 64bit

hu4vQvF.png

16 minutes ago, HerrSwizz said:

Make sure that your Antivirus doesent block anyfiles of tmp.

I unisntalled the antivirus, but not helped... :(