Unable to return to SP profile after using MP

vbluguitar

Mod Version: 0.2.1.4.5
Controllers Used:Logitech Momo Racing Wheel
Description of Issue: After playing Multiplayer I am no longer able to use my profile in Single Player
How to reproduce:When I start my profile in single player it runs for about 1 - 2 minutes and then the game hard crashes (frozen screen) and I have to close it with task manager after alt tabbing out.  My other profile (one I have not used online) still works.  I have tried "not logging in" to world of trucks and that doesn't work either.  When I load up TruckersMP and play the same profile it works fine again.
Screenshots / Videos: No media.

Yes, I have the same problem, but I suspect its a bug. After saving in Multiplayer then go to single player, all works fine until I start the engine - game not responding. I've tested it several times and it only crashes after starting up the engine.

Also noticed that in multiplayer with snow mod off, the truck still sounds like its cruching the snow.

I suspect there's a bug effecting (sound) engine and snow crunching. It's something that needs fixing please.

game.log.txt

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Ohh I've found profile backups.

They are located in: C:\Users\{username}\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\

- Rename the 'profiles' folder to 'profiles.old' (In this folders are the profiles in which your broken profile's located)

- Rename the 'profiles(...).bak' folder which have the change date when you first startet with Truckers MP Launcher to 'profiles' (maybe you have more than one, so just take a look on the change time and choose the older backup)

- Try it out in SP-Mode

- If your game is still crashing, take an older backup

Now you have your working profiles, not up to date but they're working and you don't have to start over again. You just loose everything you've made in Multiplayer

Hope it helps :)

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.