New DLC compatibility

xBestBBx

Question

• Community Manager

Hi, is the new Michelin DLC ready for MP?

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

8 answers to this question

Hello @ericthebeast21,

unfortunately, I have to disappoint you with the following quotation from the official TMP steam group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/truckersmpofficial#announcements):

" Hey All,

As some of you guys and gals may know, SCS has teamed up with Michelin (a famous manufactoring company) to bring a truck & cabin accessory, wheel and paint pack to Euro Truck Simulator 2! This is in the style of a Fan Pack.

Now, This pack will not be compatible with TruckersMP straight away. If you try to use any of the new wheels, paint jobs and cabin accesories in TMP you will be kicked for "Invalid Accessory Detected".

[P.S: There will be an announcment made in this group when the update for Truckers.MP is released to make the Michelin Fan Pack compatible]

Kindest Regards,
Pheonix_Twitch
[TMP Support + Media] "

I hope that this answered you question :) 

Kind regards ;)

Not yet. There will be a release when they have updated MP. Give them time.

That would be like having a live animation of your favourite cartoon. Impossible speed lol.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png