ETS2 Version 1.26.3.2

krypto_one

Question

9 answers to this question

See this post on how to opt out of betas:

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

If on Windows 10, try this solution:

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Hello @InstantAvant,

did you make sure that you're running the latest updated launcher version? You should possibly try to uninstall everything and reinstall the launcher while running it as an administrator.

Additionally, check that you don't participate in any BETA because the latest ETS2 version is actually working.

Right here I have common launcher errors, maybe this can help you:

Also, make sure that process eurotrucks2.exe is not running. Try to delete file manually otherwise (C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll). 

If nothing helped you so far, please do not hesitate and contact the official support by creating a ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

Hopefully, something is working for you :)

Kind regards ;)