ETS2 Unsupported Game Version

EnesOzturk

Question

17 answers to this question

Check you have the up to date version of ETS2 by following the instructions as provided by Mr Blue Sky above.

If your ETS2 is updated, then try reinstalling the MP launcher.

1) Uninstall it from Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features

2) Reboot (this is important)

3) Re-download the installer from the official TruckersMP web site

4) Run the installer as admin (right click on the installer and select "Run as Administrator")

5) Once installed, run the desktop shortcut as admin also (right click desktop shortcut and select "Run as Administrator")

See if this works :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Hi Tamil,

Sorry to hear these didn't solve your issue. This time try the following (it's not a ETS2 problem, it's definitely a MP application issue btw) ...

1) Uninstall "TruckersMP Launcher x.x.x.x" from Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features

EDIT ... Delete any shortcuts off your desktop to do with ETS2 and ATS multiplayer. 

2) Reboot your computer (this is important)

3) Run CCleaner (I don't recommend running the registry cleaner feature of this app)

-- doing this will get rid of any temp files the launcher may have left behind as well as other files you select from the list

4) Reboot your computer again once CCleaner has cleaned any files.

5) Re-download the installer from the official TruckersMP web site

6) Run the installer as admin (right click on the installer and select "Run as Administrator")

7) Once installed, run the desktop shortcut as admin also (right click desktop shortcut and select "Run as Administrator")

I stress, make sure to run both the installer for MP and the app itself once installed as administrator.

Edited by [GB]pete_agreatguy
added specific instructions at steps 2 and 4

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

No problem Tamil, glad you got it working :)

Please click the green arrow where you felt it was the post which helped you the most :)

76561198116137604.png

In my instructions @EnesOzturk, steps 2 and 4 are referring to restarting your computer :)

76561198116137604.png

Hi @Di4bLOo, check that you have the latest microsoft .net installed. I'd recommend starting your own thread as well as it can get confusing when trying to solve several people's issues in one thread. :)

76561198116137604.png

Check that you have updated ETS2 within steam. See penguins post at the very top of this thread.

76561198116137604.png