Loader cant locate my games.

Question

When I open the loader and try to install it, it cant locate my games. It finds the folders but wont allow me to open the file to select the game application??

I'm also struggling to link my ATS to my profile on truckersmp, it says we looking now come back in few minutes. I do this and nothing.

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, RhysH said:

Hello @TruckerRaspy2016,

Please take a look at this thread in regards to the game location and how to install the launcher client:

I've fixed the locate files. But the issue I'm having still is; truckersmp cant locate ATS on my steam. All my settings are set to public. I've tried numerous times now and even waited around 10-15mins mark each time I pressed the check now button.

1 hour ago, The Scottish Lad said:

You need to have a playtime of at least 2 hours. Your current playtime is 0 hours so you need to play more than 2 hours then you can try it again.

Something must be bugged as I've played 3.5hrs....

playtime.jpg

Try doing it from the world of trucks web site if this isn't fixed.

See the following post over at the scs forums:

http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=215475&sid=6d1204efbe26294324c6c9e7d1f79fbb

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png