I updated the multiplayer and...

Question

I updated the multiplayer and I cant see the normal opening 'credits' (the SCS trailer, and the ATS trailer) And whenever I actually get into the profile selector, the background screen in black and i cant move my mouse anywhere. What do I do? (I was going to add pictures but i can't even get into the application without seeing white)

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, RhysH said:

Does this happen in singleplayer? 

Do you get to put your login details in and select a server as you should be able to do this before the profile screen.

Regards 

RhysH

This does not happen in single player. The screenshot shows the black screen and i still can't move my mouse.

20161226175633_1.jpg

1 hour ago, CaptainKostaZ said:

Hello,

You can try the following:

1. Unistall ETS2
2. Copy the profile folder, then eliminate Euro Truck Sim 2 folder from My documents
3. Eliminate the ETS2 folder in Program Archives 
5. Use CCleaner
6. Reinstall again

The problem happens on american truck sim multiplayer. My friends can play just fine on the truckersmp mod.

Hello,

If you are experiencing problems with ATS try the following:

1. Unistall ATS
2. Copy the profile folder, then eliminate "American Truck Simulator" folder from "My documents"
3. Eliminate the ATS folder in Program Archives 
5. Use CCleaner
6. Reinstall ATS again

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

On 12/27/2016 at 5:23 AM, CaptainKostaZ said:

Hello,

If you are experiencing problems with ATS try the following:

1. Unistall ATS
2. Copy the profile folder, then eliminate "American Truck Simulator" folder from "My documents"
3. Eliminate the ATS folder in Program Archives 
5. Use CCleaner
6. Reinstall ATS again

Then would that fix the multiplayer problem?

I'm having the exact same issue but only in ETS2. I've reinstalled the game, the mod and launched in admin mode to no avail. The game runs fine in singleplayer but still skips the login screen when launching into multiplayer.

I submitted a support ticket but am yet to receive any feedback.

The solution for me was strange I loaded steam went to euro truck simulator 2 then clicked the play image and selected play with direct x and loaded it to the profile menu closed it all down loaded truckersmp and like a miracle it worked I have since then purchased American truck simulator and that works fine also..

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing