Employees not working when using multiplayer

MarcusNoer

Question

Hi. 

I notice that when i play multiplayer my employees are stuck, instead of maybe 1hour left on a delevery its now 99999 or something crazy. 

Is there any fix for that isue?

I really like playing online, but at the same time i want to progress with the game and earn money, and i cant do that if i am the only one driving in my garage. 

14 answers to this question

The time has been slowed down - So it takes 2 times longer then normal. And sometimes the time gets resetted.. I use no workers 'cus of this.

It takes longer than that. 

I changed truck in MP with one of my drivers, i didnt pay attention to the hours before his job was done, but i can say i  went from having 70k to minus -60k because of my bank loan. 

The future about MP aims into role gaming, that is, all the drivers in the game will be players and the economy system will let them build their own company with other players on their own, or work the same way for another company as a hired driver. No place for own AI drivers then.

I have both safegames for the same profile, the SP one with my AI company and the MP one with only me and my truck. It´s better to go Single player if you need fast money : )

lkRjRkb.png

Let's start explaining how those drivers work...

You have a calendar which you can see in your save files names, "Xth week" or so... This calendar not just there for your info, it is also used in calculation of drivers jobs. Drivers takes jobs on Xth week, Y'th day, and calculates itself to deliver it in "Z hours", so it will arrive in Z hours later than your current calendar date. 

However, in MP, 

a. Time goes slow

b. Each server reboot calenders reset

c. Your sleep does not pass time to refresh the jobs.

While you hired your driver and it took job at 6th week of your single player save, but MP date still shows 1st week etc. 

So basically calculations for driver's job ending is further and further dates / weeks away from your time in MP. There is no easy fix and don't expect a fix for MP for a while, because it can also mess up job generations and lack of jobs in MP as well. 

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

Lol.

I just went to single player and then i changed between my 5 trucks in my garage and when they are on a job i go forward in time. Just got a 700k loan of, got a new truck with a driver and 300k in 10minuttes. 

Thats crazy, they should set a limit so that you can only change to another truck each hour or something  :ph34r:

Edit:

5min latter now up on 800K

its sick

Again, about one hour latter i have gone from having a small garage and 700k loan and 12k euro and bad truck to having 5 big garages and 25 trucks and 20million euro.