ETS2MP: Traveling to Repair Center Results in Black Screen

College Josh

Question

It's been awhile since I've played but every time I have loaded the game, there are no jobs to take. So I would fast travel to the repair center since that is what I remember having to do to find a job. But now I result in a black screen that does not seem to actually do anything. It freezes my computer where I have to force my computer off. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I am using my same profile as before. And I can take jobs from external contracts. Is this the only way for jobs now?

Edit 2: Also found that whenever I travel, from Ferry for example, the same thing happens. This wouldn't be so much of an issue if I wasn't in England.

Edit 3: I think it's an error with my driver profile. I went to ATS and was able to find freight market jobs, unlike ETS. I'm going to make a new profile to see what happens.

Edited by College Josh

5 answers to this question

Hello,

The only fix we have at the moment is wait. It can take up to 40 minutes to update the server and client time.
Having no workers and being on a new profile is absolutely a must in order to speed up times.

I would recommend checking if you are experiencing the same issue in Single Player on a new profile. If positive, it isn`t a TruckersMP problem and you should report it at SCS`s forums.

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

Hello, 

So if you are looking for other ways to reset your job list then I would strongly recommend taking a look at this.

This works with ATS and ETS2

So, you are able to fix this issue by firing your drivers from your current company or wait about 10 minutes or so if you're willing to be patient. As you have drivers in your company it will take some time to load. If you wouldn't like to get rid of your drivers the I would suggest making your current profile which you are using your SP profile and make a MP profile without drivers then this way you won't have any more issues regarding to your drivers. 

Hope this helps! happy trucking!