Truckers MP account not active

systematic

Question

Hey guys, 

a buddy have a problem with account status, in his TruckersMP Profile, here calls, his accountstatus is not activated... maybe some of you have an idea whats the problem? 
He played ETS2 MP some years ago, and now, he wan´t to come back and play again. His Problems, There ETS2 don´t starts in 64 Bit modus, but it need, to play via 
Multiplayer Louncher, maybe there is anybody who know about this problem ?

greets 

9 answers to this question

Hey, thanks, for replay, .... 

he starts the Louncher, and then will klick on ETS2 Button in the buttom right corner, after then, the louncher close and nothing will do. Steam is running,... thier are no error calls. I think the main problem is, his game starts not in 64bit mode... therefore the louncher can not open the ETS2 64 bit exe. When he starts the game via Steam in 64 bit, the same problem, without errors. When he starts the game in 32bit mode, all is working. 

Ok, when its work with a not activated profile, all is ok, but maybe u have a idea, why his profile is not activated and how can do that?

Thanks 4 help

Hello, 

I would suggest to your friend to look in his spam folder for a verification email. Hopefully you should be able to find this email and it will include a link where you can activate the account. However, if you cannot find the verification email then please fill in a ticket at https://support.truckersmp.com/ explaining the current situation and from there one of the TruckersMP staff member will help you with your current situation. 

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Edited by Smalley

@systematic are you sure his system is 64bit ? because you said ets2 start in 32bit ? 

we do not support 32bit only 64bit 

so your friend must look in his system information

right click on start button and choose system there you will see if it's a 32bit or 64bit 

yes, of course ;-) i know the MP Launcher is only works in 64 ;) 

like i wrote, i think, tahts the problem why the MP Launcher is not working... thats logical, if the game starts not in 64bit... but we can´t find the problem with the original ETS2 Game. 
we checked so many opinions, to start the game in 64 Bit. We have checked the logfile and the crashlog, but i find no infos about the error, Win calls by klick on ets2.exe 64 bit:
there was an unknown error, game can not be start.