FPS

Question

Hi.

I have an gigabyte gtx 1070 G1 gaming, I7 4790, 16GB ram, and still i get a lot fps drop in the cityes, (Rotterdam, Amsterdam.. etc) Where is players +40. 

What is this? What can i do?

8 answers to this question

Hello,

To be honest you can do nothing,in citys where are an amount of players it's gona lag/drop out.

Regards.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

In areas where there is high traffic, say Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Paris, it is normal that the FPS descend.

You can also use the options in the game menu under Options> Customize all the little things that make your playing experience perfect, or experiment with the graphics settings to get the most out of you.

Edited by LordOfDarkness

If you have the National Flags DLC enabled, disable it on Steam library because that lags the game a bit.

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

all my drivers updates. 

11 hours ago, LordOfDarkness said:

In areas where there is high traffic, say Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Paris, it is normal that the FPS descend.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, derpatrick6 said:

Hello,

To be honest you can do nothing,in citys where are an amount of players it's gona lag/drop out.

Regards.

Thanks..

I think it is inevitable, don't matter how good your computer is. 

I have the same problem with FPS going to 15-30 in roads like Calais - Duisburg and I have a GTX 970. It can be a problem with the optimization of the game, it wasn't worked to deal with big amount of vehicles in a low space. I'm pretty sure that you'll not find any player that don't have problem with low FPS in these areas above mentioned, as C-D road, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, currently Paris and some others. Keep calm because your computer has no problems.

Due to what I said, I think that you'll not solve your and our problem just by disabling your mods, accessories and DLC's. For now we can only deal with that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.