56mph/90kph Limiter

Sir. Trickx

Question

I've been playing on the server with no speed limiter (Europe 2 I think), But I still find I can't reach speeds over 55 mph. With real automatic and Sequential the gas cuts out in D11 when the truck reaches 55mph. I've disabled the in-game setting option, as i said before i play on a server with no speed limiter but yet i cannot speed up. However 10% of the time I magically can drive faster than 55mph and i have a feeling it is something to do with the trailer type and load.

Any solutions.

• Upvote 1

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, [LKW Tr.] Predator [LET] said:

another possibility is that you have enabled the speedlimitier of ETS. Just turn it off. :)

1 hour ago, Sir. Trickx said:

I've disabled the in-game setting option, as i said before i play on a server with no speed limiter but yet i cannot speed up.

Read carefully.

It's likely that you chose an external contract from World of Trucks, so next time just choose one from freight market.

• Upvote 1

If you have World of Trucks external job, then you'll have enforced 90 km/h(55-56 mph) speed limiter.  Also, follow the format:

Mod Version
Controllers Used:
Description of Issue
How to reproduce:
Screenshots / Videos:

if the topic is in "Bug reports" section.

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

3 hours ago, Sir. Trickx said:

I've been playing on the server with no speed limiter (Europe 2 I think), But I still find I can't reach speeds over 55 mph. With real automatic and Sequential the gas cuts out in D11 when the truck reaches 55mph. I've disabled the in-game setting option, as i said before i play on a server with no speed limiter but yet i cannot speed up. However 10% of the time I magically can drive faster than 55mph and i have a feeling it is something to do with the trailer type and load.

Any solutions.

Did you fixed?