''Invalid accessory set detected'' ETS2

#FEAR

Question

So, what does that mean?

Last ime when i was playing, there was no problems about anything. 

But now when i try to play, i get kick'd out instantly... This is gettin on my nervers..

Did you guys just f****n downgrade the Online or what is going on?

Yes, i have latest version of the mod (Just istalled it again, twice. still not working)

Yes, i have right ETS2 version for the Online

No, i havent do anything with my truck...

No, im not starting my game all over with new save....

6 answers to this question

Hello.

If you are using the Skoda Car in Multiplayer and it has any Police Accessories on it (E.x: Blue lights) then you will be kicked for "Invalid accessory set" as you must be an Administrator to use them features.

On the other side as @TruckBro mentioned. The "Schwarzmuller Trailer pack" is not supported in the current ETS2MP release.

• Upvote 3

Hello, 

There are many ways on why your game is doing this. So I will go through a majority of them with you. 

Police Car= This is admin use only in multiplayer. Things like the police paint and the police accessories are banned from MP unless you're an admin. This is to avoid you 'pretending' to be part of the government. 

Halloween Paint Job Packs= SCS has recently updated this DLC with newer paint jobs for the latest Halloween. Therefore you're not able to use this.

Schwarzmuller trailer pack= This is a new DLC for newer trailers but unfortunately this has not been added yet which means you are not able to use it. 

if you have the police car then I would suggest removing the 'police' paint/accessories from the car.

If you have the Halloween DLC and have one of the paints on your truck then you would need to remove the paint and choose a different paint which is not Halloween related.

If you have the Schwarzmuller DLC and driving around with one of the trailers then you would need to cancel/finish your job before playing mp and when you're on mp try and avoid the Schwarzmuller trailers.

I hope this helped you :P 

• Upvote 1

Topic Locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on November 9

Let me know if your problem has been Solved.

• Upvote 1

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff