liltooch11 needs help

liltooch11

Question

Hi my name is jake aka liltooch11 i have had ATS and ETS for a while now and a got a new pc becouse my other one crashed but anywayt i got a new pc and then i got steam again i sighed on the truckersmp website and then i got ats and ets again but when i put my stoff on it i did not have money a trucker or a charter please help i need it bad i spent alot of money on a new pc and i wanna play ATS and ETS email  thank you liltooch11

thank you ever one for they help full things but what i am trying to say is that i lost everything on my old pc so is there any way i can get that stuff back thanks liltooch11 or do i just have to start over becouse i sure that the file of my money and everryhing was saved in game but it dose not show up 

6 answers to this question

Okay so I see the issue with whats been happening, Before I got my new computer I launched my laptop with the saves on for my ets2. What you will need to do (if you can) is just turn on your OLD PC and make sure it is connected to a network. You don't even have to touch your old PC to do this. If you have an email & password to the old PC then put it in through your new computer. You can do this by pressing File Explorer and at the bottom left of the file explorer you will see Network then a list of named computers connected to your network find yours and sign into that computer and then once you have access then you can find your euro truck simulator 2 in your documents with all the profiles used. This way you can get all your old files and restore them onto your new PC. Hope this does work. If not then you will have to take the Hard drive from your old PC and connect it to your new PC. I assume this won't screw things up with your new hard drive. Just a way of getting into the hard drive itself. And once you have and you're logged into the PC then you need to go to your computer and then your old hard drive should be there. Go through your old hard drive and find your euro truck simulator 2. 

Hope this does help you & Good luck. I'm not 100% sure if it will work but it's definitely something worth trying. 

Let us know if it does work and if it does work then it just proves i'm a pure genius haha xD 

Well, try to explain better your problem. I found that you don't know your password right?

You can get your password back here: https://truckersmp.com/auth/password/reset.

Make sure your Steam account email is the same with your TruckersMP account.

If your game (not TruckersMP) doesn't work, i suggest to start a discussion on Steam, or look at SCS's official site: http://www.scssoft.com.

Kind Regards,

Kappa5

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you right, but I believe that you installed the games and you didn't have your profiles there? Profiles are stored in "My Documents" folder, if you still have your old PC, you can try and get those data from its hard disk. If the PC crashed and doesn't work anymore, you can still get the old disk drive and install it temporarily (or permanently) in your new PC, at least you will be able to access and retrieve your personal folders, including "My Documents" from that disk, copy those to the new one and your profiles should appear in the games.

(Note: NEVER put your e-mail address in a public forum, you can be flooded with SPAM or worse)

Hi there,

I don't really understand the basis of your issue, so please correct me If I'm wrong; From what I can understand, it sounds like you have logged in to ETS2/ATS, and found that there is no money or levels on your profile?

This can be easily fixed, by a few means I hope; Firstly, are there any previous saves that are available when you go to load into the game? Also, please remember that If you have brought ATS and ETS2 again from new, the profile from your old PC would NOT have carried across, meaning that you would have lost anything you had earned from your old PC version of ETS2/ATS. There is a way however if you have made a backup of your old save to transfer it across I believe.

If you want an easy and quick fix, I would think about downloading a ready-made profile, with money and levels. You can download this starter profile from this topic -

If I am wrong with what I have said, please let me know, but I wasn't sure what you meant by "I did not have money a trucker or a charter"

Hope this has helped you in someway,

Highway Ghost

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.