Keep getting kicked from ETS2MP- Invalid accessory set

TheMadSwagger

Question

13 answers to this question

when the title of the thread has more text than what the person posted

but remove anything of the car

and remove the new halloween skins

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

You can be kicked for this reasons :

- you breaking rules (kicked by admin)

- you are using Schwarzmuller Trailer DLC (not supported by TMP)

- you are trying to use police accessories (only admin can use Blue Lights and Police Skins)

also remember that you can be kicked/baned for beacon on your frontbar...

Hope it help you ;)

5 hours ago, Rumpel2105 said:

The same here i try to  use the halloween paint ok  the i was kicked i change it  now but still  the server kick me ??  a picture is here  or watch twicht  : https://www.twitch.tv/rumpelstilchen/

000000000020CB86.jpg

Do you have that new trailer pack on? Because that isn't supported yet. Maybe that's the reason you get kicked everytime.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

If you connected to a trailer right when you got kicked then you connected to a trailer that is from that DLC (which isn't supported yet)

There are two ways to fix this:

1. Launch SP and quit the job (or deliver it) and then go back into MP, just make sure that you don't get one of those trailers again.

2. Uninstall the DLC for the time being. This way you won't accidentally connect to one of those trailers. 

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last post on October 27.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff