The start

MernCyborgDK

Question

Hello

Don't now where to put this so .

I read something but the mp game version not matching at the moment , so I'm thinking it might have something to do with that.

I have tried like 4 times to start a new player online here , 

Everytime e at the start it says I delivered the first cargo too late, and that's no matter if I runs the red ligts and over speeding .

And after that no jobs anywhere to be found , I have tried the reset thingytoo many times .

But again it might have something to do with the game version fully updated.

Hope to read some good news soon.

Borg

7 answers to this question

Hey MernCyborg,

You're experiencing this because the server time and your actual profile time are conflicting together, or are just different.

This means that sometimes when you take a job from the Freight Market, you'll just have for example 3 minutes on you - because as mentioned, the server time is sometimes different than the actual time your profile refers to.

So if you want to do jobs without experiencing this "issue", I recommend you doing World of Trucks contracts. They provide real time deadlines for you which does not conflict with the server time in any way.

Happy trucking

If you pick a Freight market delivery and it says you have just a few minutes to deliver it. Go sleep and the Singleplayer will catch up with Multiplayer and you will get deliveries that starts on your time and ends later on instead.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Hey ,

When you start the 1st mission in the game.... the in-game date is something like 01-01-2001 and the TMP server times is advanced a good 10 years or so.

Basically, when you started the 1st mission and connected to the servers for them first time, it advanced the game forward to the current server time hence why your job is registered as late. Please remember that this will only happen on your first job.

I Hope This Helps Your Situation! :)

People, he is talking about a new profile. You can't pick freight market or WoT jobs unless you own a truck and this is not the case in a new profile.

My advice: Create the profile in SP, do a couple of jobs or so, until you can get the bank loan, buy a truck and then go into MP. First time in MP, the time in your profile's savegame will be a lot behind the server's time, so don't forget to connect first by hitting the Drive button. Once the times are synchronized, you can go to the market, but you may find that there are no jobs in the freight market. This is when you need to sleep, teleport to a garage or reset your economy to refresh the list. My ideal solution is to teleport to a garage, it's only some hundreds of € and works all the time.

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on October 25

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff