Softwares to record in-game

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey

I recommend checking out OBS (Open Broadcaster Software | Studio) or Plays.TV as for a start.

They're both great recording (& streaming) softwares, were OBS in general has more functionalities and settings, but Plays.TV perhaps as an easier tool to use.

But yeah, they're both highly recommended, and I use both of them. There are of course several other softwares too like Fraps and XSplit, so you've got plenty of choices :)

Open Broadcast Software, I get no lag when using it. Others will say to use Nvidia Shadowplay or Plays.tv, but to use Shadowplay you need to have the correct GPU from Nvidia and when I used Plays.tv my CPU went from 30-40% use to 100% use while giving me maybe 5FPS. OBS adds an additional 10% CPU use while not affecting my FPS at all. 

Hi there,

NVDIA Share is the best option to go for because it saves the last 5 minutes even you are not recording if you want to,for example you are having a trip until someone ram you, then you save the last 5 mins or more, you can configure it how many mins to go back,so you can report him.

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.