I'm new help please

Maiky

Question

Hi everyone, I'm new to this ETS2 Online, and I wonder if they could help me enter some server, I tried going for the last time on Friday 2, and am already registered forum ET but it is connect tells me there is an error or that my data is bad, do not understand why ... Also check but nothing further questions when you have to connect you ask the hotmail but not to put: @ ,just let set as 6 letters in the mail, I need help please.

76561198146719309.png

14 answers to this question

^^ That exactly. I guess when you try to put username (e-mail address), it only gets until you press AltGr+2, then it doesn't write more, so your e-mail is incomplete. Try writing it on a notepad or anywhere else and use copy/paste. On some keyboard layouts, pressing AltGr key messes with the login screen. You can try also pressing Alt + 6 + 4 (numbers in the numpad) to get @ and complete your e-mail address.