New Suggestion (Exhaust smoke)

Lucas Peterbilt

Hello i have new Suggestion! What do you think to make the game a little more real in the coming out of the exhaust smoke out and smoke by turning in mature.

But I do not know if the lags are very bad in Multiplayer

here for video a little too much smoke :D  but thereabouts it might look so coming to give smoke really only at much gas

Best Regards

Lucas Peterbilt

Edited by FirestarteR93
edited topic's name

nT44TMS.png

No worries :P (A mod will probably move this thread soon enough :P)

The thing with adding mods is that once you add a mod, you have to send the files by update to every client, to make sure that it doesn't crash. There's then the problem of updating, in which every time the mod owner made a change, this process would have to be repeated. With the current supported mods list, this can become quite an effort.

That's why no mods will be accepted into the game / very little chance. But this would be something to suggest to SCS.

Here's a link to their Suggestions forum: :)

http://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=5

• Upvote 1

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

Its very unlikely that the team at TruckersMP will be able to edit any trucks, Map etc...

But feel free to suggest it in the SCS forums. I think it would at a very realistic element into the game, which would definitely be nice to see.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.