Rule Problem

[VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

like i dunno if it's just me thinking is abit weird

• Impersonating Administration - Ban

It is forbidden to impersonate administration or act as law enforcement such as police. This includes tags, username, paintjobs, lights, etc that would indicate you are behaving as an administrator.

To me it sounds like if you have the same paintjobs as admins or the same light pattern on the truck etc, you get banned...

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Not sure, but I believe that paintjobs and lights refers to the pilot skin for the Scout car. There are players that put this skin in their cars and act like police, even when they are not admins and can be banned if reported. There are no oficial truck paintjobs for admins, each one of them chooses the colors he/she likes best. The same goes for the lights, 

1 minute ago, FernandoCR said:

Not sure, but I believe that paintjobs and lights refers to the pilot skin for the Scout car. There are players that put this skin in their cars and act like police, even when they are not admins and can be banned if reported. There are no oficial truck paintjobs for admins, each one of them chooses the colors he/she likes best. The same goes for the lights, 

As I said they can't put paintjob it kicks them automatically 

If you was to impersonate an admin with light patterns and everything then it would not be as harsh as using the police tag or admin tag or having the police car is. Having the same stuff on a truck is something which SCS would expect us to use. Admins can't ban the things which SCS has put into the game for everyone to use. I can understand mods yes as they are not officially from thr creators but if you get banned for having the same accessories and paint job as an admin then I would find it rather stupid for people to ban them as they do not have copyright of the truck or they do not own the paint job scheme or accessories cause like I said, SCS has added them for everybody to use

• 2 weeks later...

Archived