Realistic Radio FM - Interference

EagleZup

Hello everyone, i was wondering of adding something special, in this case, while passing from German border to Poland border ( for exemple ), if you was hearing a German radio then when you enter Poland you can't hear anymore Germans radio but you can choose a Poland radio ( or it switches it automaticly ) for each country you going to drive in.

Off course, players can have ability to add it by an option or disable it in menu options.

- Some people may say, just change your radio your self, but i prefer something more original, an auto switches system for each country would be beautiful.

I think this should make more realism while driving from a country to an other.

Sorry if anyone else did already this proposition before, good day and happy trucking.

It's a nice idea and I see where you are comming from in regards to the simulation part.

The thing is that the game's radio picks them from online streamsof stations already known to the game or that you've added. In order to make this work there must be a system in place to block streams based upon the country they are listen under. Some stations are not listed under a certain country and are know to the game as region "world" or something similar.

I think in order to implement such a sytem it must be done by SCS itself so it might be a better idea to suggest it on their forum. ;)

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.