Drive Partitions and MP Mod

Eje005

Question

I have no experience in partitioning drives and all that.  My friend has his Steam installed to his C:/ drive, and has put his steam library in his D:/ drive.  This appears to cause issues with the MP mod. Is this known?  Is this actually the issue?

Edit: To be clear the "issues caused" with MP is: it won't launch.  Functions fine from steam, but the MP shortcut doesn't work.

7 answers to this question

I have ETS2 on games partition(E:\), the mod is in C:\ drive - everything works fine on my computer. Heck, I had ETS2 on ramdrive and the mod on C:\ drive, and that worked as well.

Edited by Titanic4

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hi:

Problem solved - Locked and moved to Solved

If you experience the same problem, please PM me and I´ll re-open the topic.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff