Transparent Players Option at Non-Collision Areas

DuzMan

Suggestion Name: transparent Option at Non-Collision Areas
Suggestion Description: At non-collision areas players can make other players transparent optionally

Any example images: nope

Why should it be added? at some cities you cant even see that white trailer parking area or job offers thing because of crowd. In my suggestion Player can  make other players transparent optionally at non-collision areas or companies. 
but it shouldn't be more than 75%. because u have to see if any player leaving or entering the non-collisions areas to prevent any vehicle or trailer damage.

Sorry for bad english. I wish u can understand my english :)
best wishes 

Edited by DuzMantik

I could see this being a problem. -1

If two players are trying to enter/exit at the same time and cant see each other, it very likely that they are going to crash.

Its hard enough to leave the Rotterdam service station as is. If no one could see each other it would be chaos.

You could also be blocking someone from entering/exiting and not know it.

Ex: Someone has a trailer and you are unknowingly inside his trailer as he leaves the NCZ.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

1 hour ago, Cyrusj said:

I could see this being a problem. -1

If two players are trying to enter/exit at the same time and cant see each other, it very likely that they are going to crash.

Its hard enough to leave the Rotterdam service station as is. If no one could see each other it would be chaos.

You could also be blocking someone from entering/exiting and not know it.

Ex: Someone has a trailer and you are unknowingly inside his trailer as he leaves the NCZ.

this why i have suggest that u shouldn't be able to make all players 100% transparant. it seems like u didnt understand or read my full suggestion. as i said before max 75% will be good but idk the consequences too.

• Upvote 1

Indeed it would be an idea. And I thought something similar when someone uses the ALT + TAB , that player becomes transparent for a few minutes in order to avoid a collision .Still I do not believe this could be implemented

Edited by maNGusTa99

Respect and you will be Respected !

My flickr account

QQzmIyU.jpg

been suggested and rejected multiple times, in future, use the search function before making a post.

Not only is this difficult to do in MP, but can be disconcerting for new drivers or in general.

As long as you use your eyes enough when in a NCZ, you can easily see where you are going and avoid potential accidents without the need of transparency at whatever degree.

Not to mention that there can be so many issues with this that its just not worth the MP teams time to add it in for a small number of people who want it.

• 4 years later...