i hate her !! .... (broken profile)

magicherb

Question

my GF deleted my profile in ATS ..... i was lvl 17 and stuff ... now im trying to restart the compagnie but 4 some reason i cant log on serv now,either single then multy player

it dosent say error or nothing im loading wit new profile lvl 0 and its loading normaly but at some point its just crash !!

is there any way i can just /reset all ?? i wasent under a ban or anything llike 

Edited by FirestarteR93
edited topic's name

9 answers to this question

You can get your profile back from your back up profiles in documents folder

How Puncake said, you can get it back from the EuroTruckSimulator 2 Folder in your Documents dir.

And yes, you can uninstall the game, and then install it again over Steam.

I took a look on your TruckersMP Profile, you are not banned.

But maybe you shoud take a little break with gaming, i think your girlfriend feels uncared.

Greetings, Cube.

I accidently pressed edit, you can remove this post.

@magicherb

Some times profiles become corrupt and the only real fix is to completely remove the game and it's files everywhere and do a clean install.  Make sure your American Truck Simulator folder, atsmp folder as well as the folder in x86> steam> steamapps > common > American Truck Simulator folder is deleted then permanently trashed. 

I have experienced the exact same and the only way to fix it is to do this, tag me and let me know how it goes buddy

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.