ATS truck going opposite of gear

Seasons

Question

Sometimes when I put truck in drive it reverses instead and vice versa, and I'm not talking about the truck rolling down an elevated surface; the throttle actually goes in reverse instead of drive and drive instead of reverse sometimes. I will post a video when it happens again. 

edit: video- 

Look at the gear on the route navigator. Says D but reverses

Edited by TopSavage

lol hi

5 answers to this question

^ I'm playing with a wheel and pedals, I have found this problem on SP too so I'm not sure what's going on. Only mods I have are the '625hp engine for all trucks' mod (but this glitch happens with all trucks) and sweetfx (irrelevant). I only found this problem in the recent update of ATS and the (glitch?) is quite easy to reproduce; simply let your truck roll a little bit down a hill and press the throttle, if the engine stalls, restart the engine. Can anyone try to see if they have the same problem and PM me? Here is a video of how to reproduce the glitch: 

lol hi