Cant connect

jx_23

Question

get crazy from there off Constance hassle with the api server or the server that he has become a full time once they are going to tackle this problem is all the while so .

would say do something about it

API server got some problems, please be patient while we are trying to solve the problem.

Thanks.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Is there anyway more information or a time frame on when servers will be working properly? And when more than 2600 people can be online at any time? It has been too long now without any news as to when they will be fixed. Even an ETA would be nice. Just to keep the player base informed.

Also, are the server fixes taking priority over other planned updates for the mod? For me, the servers should always take the highest priority and other updates shifted aside until they are in proper working order..

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

Is there anyway more information or a time frame on when servers will be working properly? And when more than 2600 people can be online at any time? It has been too long now without any news as to when they will be fixed. Even an ETA would be nice. Just to keep the player base informed.

Also, are the server fixes taking priority over other planned updates for the mod? For me, the servers should always take the highest priority and other updates shifted aside until they are in proper working order..

No ETA yet.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Hi everyone!

In the morning I wanted to play the multiplayer, and not to join after 20 minutes either. Since then reinstalled Steam, the game is re-installed, and multiplayer. The servers are not full, but neither of them want to join.

Somebody knows some solution?