Independent server for Bad players

BMPellogia

Suggestion Description:

Hi! after almost an hour driving to deliver my cargo,i got rammed by an troll....ruined my truck and trailer.Since i don't use anything to get a huge amount of cash in-game,every single delivery is important to me(lost completely my profit repairing the truck).

Anyway,my suggestion is: ON GTA V players classifield as "Bad Sports" are isolated to the rest of the good community,only begin able to play with other Bad sports in isolated lobbys.

So why not do this here? Make a sepatered server for players that got too many reports in a certain period of time(for that i suggest to change the report system in game a bit,allowing more players to report the same guy,insted of only one report)and consider the reports via website too.

Players that got the classification of "bad sports" will only have the option to log in on the server designed for them.They can stay there for a certain period of time or even forever.Other server options like EU1 or 2 will be locked.If they try do log in in one of them,a message can appear sayng like: "u have been moved to a saperated server due your actions in game" or something like that

So what u guys think?

Why should it be added?: i think this will filter players that only join to "see the world burn" and at the same time allow them to keep playing the MP mod.it's less agressive than an imediate ban

Any example images: No

Edited by [ATL]BrunoPelogia

I don't really see why the team should spend money on players who are unable to follow the clear rules set out before they download the mod, most of which are pure common sense. If they want to be 'bad' players, they can be banned players too.

^what about when the game picks up and EU1 and EU2 are full? if you have a dedicated "noob" server (EU3) then you still have to pay for yet another server to take the load.

Also, truth of the matter is, the "noob" server would be more full than normal servers!! but on a serious note, having a server "dedicated" to just one purpose is a waste of money and resources, having open servers like we have now where anyone can join makes use of the servers better anyway.

Also, how can you regulate who is allowed on each server? if its automatic, then theres no impartialness to whether the incidents were just petty, accidental or troll worthy.

Plus, even if you have this sort of thing, its not going to stop the trolls or the guys who just want to destroy for laughs, they will still be there, they will still cause problems and annoy people, so in affect, all this does is make the Team spend MORE money on something that doesn't even solve the main issue anyway.

Therefore it gets a massive ---------111111111!!! from me and will always have so as its not necessary at all and just causes more of a headache than its worth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.