More paintjobs for Cars

Suggestion Name: More paintjobs for cars
Suggestion Description: Like with the trucks have a variety of different paintjobs with multiple colours that you can change. Adding truck base game paintjobs to cars used to be allowed and it was great but with these new (very unfair) rule they are no longer allowed. This is basically the same except they would be part of mp, you'd do it when buying a car or at a service station rather than having to save edit. 

Any example imagesHkbCdQV.pngqsN2i4g.png

Why should it be added?: It would add more variety to the cars like with the trucks. We will never get another car in mp but having this mean people could personalise their cars so its not all the same boring plain coloured cars.  VTC players could have cars in the VTC paint colours. This used to be allowed by save editing and seeing as that's now banned because of crashes due to people adding the DLC paints to cars there should really be an alternative. If it was possible to do with save editing and is done with the trucks then surly it wouldn't be too difficult to do this. 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

@Cooper's Freightmaster Of course I'm angry about it, its very unfair. I know that the rule change is because the DLC paintjobs caused crashes and some people abused it. Base game paintjobs didn't cause any problems and its unfair to ban them. I won't create more topics, I only created one other one (a poll about allowing car save editing).

Just incase its not clear - This is a suggestion to add some more paintjobs to the cars (like what was done with save editing) as part of mp/as part of the game, so you get them in the truck dealers when buying a car and at service stations, its not to a suggestion to re allow save editing. Base game paintjobs didn't cause problems, their should be a few different customizable paintjobs for the cars not just all one boring colour. 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

@DavidOC93 I know you are angry about this but the thing is you can't think about yourself all the time. I know you want to put a good DLC paintjob on your car but you have to think about other people who might not have the same DLC paintjob as you do. Getting angry at the staff will not help. The MP team have rules for a reason and if they have to change them they will all we can do is to accepted it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.