improving cars

K4l1b

right i love cars im a huge fan and i know i might be pushing this but if possible plz do this im begging you 

and i know we have car salon but i think we should push it by making supercars but make them pricy and hard to get so you would have to be a good driver to get the money for one

and also vans because some people like vans and also some kind of sports car or a highly customizble car 

i know this willnt happen but bikes?

This would more than likely be a catastrophe. I understand what you mean by making things expensive but you can download profiles of the internet with millions, if not billions of Euros on them, not to mention it is as easy as 1, 2, 3 to mod money in. As well as this a few people mentioned that this is "Truckers MP" and that the physics engine would be able to cope with this. Moreover, most people are already are complaining about the crashes (not game crashed... the "Oh ****, I hit a wall" crashes) with the cars right now and how easy they can be flipped. So I would go for a firm NO for this. 

PS.

This would be abused.... ALOT

Matthew Prestwood,

Freelance Website Developer

matthewstridgen.co.uk

13 minutes ago, TheGamingFouR said:

This would more than likely be a catastrophe. I understand what you mean by making things expensive but you can download profiles of the internet with millions, if not billions of Euros on them, not to mention it is as easy as 1, 2, 3 to mod money in. As well as this a few people mentioned that this is "Truckers MP" and that the physics engine would be able to cope with this. Moreover, most people are already are complaining about the crashes (not game crashed... the "Oh ****, I hit a wall" crashes) with the cars right now and how easy they can be flipped. So I would go for a firm NO for this. 

PS.

This would be abused.... ALOT

Yeah you can mod money, perhaps a better idea is to add a level barrier as it's harder to mod exp (as far as I know). So let them have cars at level 30 maybe idk idk?

13 minutes ago, counterpxl said:

Yeah you can mod money, perhaps a better idea is to add a level barrier as it's harder to mod exp (as far as I know). So let them have cars at level 30 maybe idk idk?

Level modding is still quite easy, not to mention the amount of tutorials out there.

22 minutes ago, dean142 said:

the truckersmp took 2 years to make this car and did an awesome job, but to add vans etc it will take time since they added detail, tbh i prefer quality over quantity :) 

^^same^^

Matthew Prestwood,

Freelance Website Developer

matthewstridgen.co.uk

Just now, TheGamingFouR said:

Level modding is still quite easy, not to mention the amount of tutorials out there.

Ahh fair enough, I personally hadn't seen it! Ehh we're stuck, I'm gonna hide on EU1 for a few weeks until some people grow up, or until I don't see every other forum topic about cars hahah

• 2 weeks later...

1. Supercars? People drive badly enough already in the Skoda...

2. It took them a year to develop the Skoda. I'm sure these suggestions could be done in a couple weeks... (sarcasm)

3. We at least have these brilliant sedans, with unique sounds and awesome performance. What more do you want?

• 1 year later...

TruckersMP is not going to add any new car parts soon because it would require an additional download, thus making the total file size bigger which leads to longer download times. In addition, it took very long to create that car which is currently in-game and the developer who created this is not a TruckersMP Team member anymore, hence why changes are not going to be made.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.