TruckMP Sit Time

Dex5150

The wait time should be increased while sitting online. Once I pick a load it is nice to sit and relax for a second, get a smoke whatever, when I come back I am kicked. Wait time should be up to like 20/30 mins before your dropped from the server for not moving. 5 mins or whatever it is is not enough and very annoying having to exit the game and join back in every time.

Increasing the AFK time would just heavily increase the queue time to join a server as no one would want to leave due to the queue time to get back in. I feel 5 minutes is more than enough to do any form of short activity, if you require more time then I would suggest exiting the game and playing at a later time that better suits your schedule :)

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

2 hours ago, MarkJWhite5150 said:

The wait time should be increased while sitting online. Once I pick a load it is nice to sit and relax for a second, get a smoke whatever, when I come back I am kicked. Wait time should be up to like 20/30 mins before your dropped from the server for not moving. 5 mins or whatever it is is not enough and very annoying having to exit the game and join back in every time.

no thank you, if you want to have a smoke and whatever before playing, do it before you play online, increasing the AFK timer will not only extend the waiting time for people wanting to join busy servers, but also think about it, what is the one thing we hate? TROLLS, and what do trolls like to do? park in the road blocking people from going anywhere, you extend the AFK timer, they can sit and do whatever they wish for 20/30 minutes, meanwhile the whole road comes to a standstill in one long queue because of it, so yeah if you park where you should it sounds fine, but it can easily be abused by undesirables too much so would never been done.

Well have the rest areas only be allowed for more time. When I play for an hour and park the thing in a pause area, its nice to step out, piss, eat, get a smoke, another beer and be nice to come back and still be in the rest stop then go. Instead have to drop the game and log back in. This should not cause any problems.

And I cannot see adding 15 more minutes to the wait time having any effect on the server. Not asking for a week or a day, just 15 more minutes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.