In-Game ID should be writen first

bluesbass

Suggestion Name: In-Game ID should be writen first
Suggestion Description: When we look at chatscreen, we see -Steam name(xxxx)-. If that person's Steam name is too long, we will see only part of it. My suggestion is;  (xxxx)Steam name- can be written  on chatscreen. So we write /pinfo xxxx, we can find that person's TruckersMP ID.

Any example images

Why should it be added?: When I lookat chatscreen, I see everyone write something but sometimes, their full name isn't writen on chatscreen. Sometimes while I am driving my truck, I see someone's part of name and In-Game ID. If that person insults to someone, I want to report him with his TruckersMP ID. If I couldn't see his full of In-Game ID, how can I report him with his TruckersMP. 

That picture is taken from my game screen. If you look at the chat, you will see my part of In-Game ID(not all of it). My In-Game ID was 116 but in chat, only can be seen 11. This is important especially for insulting reports. 

7gdvva.png

If this suggestion was made before, please let me know and move to trash. If you think you can improve this, please comment. Thank you for reading me. 

• Upvote 4

TruckersMP Retired Team Member  EN/TR

31 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

I don't have to go to Rotterdam or EP if ı should have. So ... Rotterdam and EP is just terrible for my pc. Can't even play out there. Because of my pc is not a monster , ı prefer driving in Scandinavia and suggest to who has scandinavia but still keep driving in rotterdam. Try it ;)

I already have Going East and Scandinavia packs so no thanks :) 

OR - In an area where there is a lot of people, maybe it will just show their ID?

Eitherway, +1 for the awesome idea :P There are many ways to tackle a problem like this and your suggestion seems to be one of the better ones.

+1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Since the TruckersMP name is not taken from the Steam API anymore, this is not needed. If you did not know already, there is a character limit for usernames on the website. Because of that, it is ensured that both the name and ID are still shown in the game.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.