Gas stations as No Collisions Area

Because some Players are blocking (not conscious) the gas stations, i'd like to see gas stations as no collisions areas. Companies where you can deliver cargo are also no collisions areas and you also can deliver cargo to the gas stations etc. So it's just fair to do this!

By the way very nice game at all!

^yes, I cant count how many people have suggested this or talked about this before, besides, it wont fix the issue, just make it worse IMO, if youre talking about people dropping off their, I was thinking of suggesting a system that can be toggled which can show you where people have selected to park, much like the trailer markers when someone comes to get a new trailer.

^we all know most CBA with being patient, theres a small minority of drivers ive met who are patient, most either decide to fly into the fuel stations at full speed and wreck people who are already there or you have the guys who get so close to anone trying to park that they cant reverse and then have the cheack to try and report you for blocking when theyre pinning you, its stupid, I get so annoyed when people cause stupid wrecks because theyre either impatient or wreck people, that goes for any sim really, whether its ATSMP, ETS2MP or even IRacing, ive had guy there dive bomb the hell out of me, only to plow up the race track and wreck either me or themselves, just because theyre impatient enough to dive into a spot they know isn't going to be there in a few seconds, its a similar story in MP, guys dive into places at full pelt hoping no one is there and if someone is that they will suddenly move out the way super fast, but reality is, that aint going to happen, yeah NCZ at fuel stations would be okay, if the fuel station in question was the size of Interstate ones where you have so much space to get out of other peoples way before collisions are enabled, but the small ones that have the drop offs are too small to do that, except for one or two, but in principle all it does is cause another problem rather than solve it.

• 2 years later...
On 10.3.2016 at 8:58 PM, Scar said:

Search before posting.

As the rather short but quick-witted statement of the Project Manager already reveals, people have proposed this before. The issue with that is that too many gas/petrol stations would need to be reworked. While this is technically possible, there would be issues with leaving it again since everybody would rush out of the gas/petrol station resulting in possible accidents like it can be seen on a daily basis when visiting the Calais or Duisburg service station.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.