more truck and cosmetic mods on mp?

SPOOKY XRAY

Just curious as to when we will be allowed if at all to bring modded trucks like the peterbilt 389 and other trucks and cosmetic mods on the website modsats.com I have alot of trucks on the single player version that i would like to use online. I understand ats is a new game and it may take awhile just curious as to when we will be able to use those in multiplayer.

First of all, this multiplayer is a mod and not officialy build by SCS (people who make ATS). And all those mods wont be able to be use in multiplayer because it the compatibility to base game and also to other players which doesn't have the same mods.

Even if the mods is supported by TruckersMP, the size of truckersmp update will be more than the base game files. 

TERjqBU.png

No new models will be enabled for MP usage unless it's brought to you by SCS or the official TruckersMP team.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Archived