SHERRIF

hello 

my name is lightning in atsmp my name is sherrif|lightning from the beginning of the game when somebody's break the rules im wish i had a police car to pull him over and give him a ticket or a fine and the money goes to the police dp or something the last days 2 guys driving like a maniac on a 2 road they dont get past the other one and whens a truck come into them they dont let them pass or get to the side the honest truck driver crash into them or getting to the side of the road i report them and thats one of the reasons i want to be a sherrif in ats mp same as when thers has been an accident a truck lays on his side on the road i block the road with the police lights on and sirens out to let other truckers know slow down somethings happend and when the damage truck get to the garage i cear the road and wait for the next responding callout thath makes me loves this game arican road places and being an american sherrif sometimes between the jobs to free ride get some rest of all the jobs doing something about sherrifs jobs get a car and get end of the week in the game some little money as a payment 

when i saw the police car mod in ets2 mp i went crazy my pc was broken dont had the game now have it and american truck simulator and atsmp is so much better i love it so much im already happy what i get but its was only a nice idea i think to let you know somebodys getting serious about the rules for mp and helps the other truckers when they crash 

like give my life for the other players ahhaa 

greetings 

lightning

2 hours ago, COWBOY OF THE ROAD said:

so megadethsteve666 what do you mean about that ?

srry my english is not so good :(

I mean, the only people in the game who really are allowed to be police and have police vehicle (if added to the mod) are the administrative team of TMP, if any older person was allowed to be the police, it would seriously cause madness, people try to act as the police now by driving at the speed limit and blocking people doing the server limits claiming to be the police, those sorts of acts just cause more headaches for everyone including the admins, hence why people such as convoy security are not allowed (as far as I know) especially as in the past they would block off major roads just to let a two truck convoy pass through causing no end of tailbacks and accidents, so I guess the same principle applies to Police.

18 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

I mean, the only people in the game who really are allowed to be police and have police vehicle (if added to the mod) are the administrative team of TMP, if any older person was allowed to be the police, it would seriously cause madness, people try to act as the police now by driving at the speed limit and blocking people doing the server limits claiming to be the police, those sorts of acts just cause more headaches for everyone including the admins, hence why people such as convoy security are not allowed (as far as I know) especially as in the past they would block off major roads just to let a two truck convoy pass through causing no end of tailbacks and accidents, so I guess the same principle applies to Police.

i get that srry for you to make a long explain and still somewhere i wish the admin or tmp would like to talk with me for proofing being a real cop and get a vehicle and i understand if one person get to the team more people should get to the team to but somewehere i want it so bad at this game i cant really explain why this is my wish to get the police to be honet my truck license plate says sherrif behind window little plate atsdp 911 but im not blocking and stuff im only try to help people if they get a accident with a maniac and talk to them like are you okay no he drives crazy on the wrong side of the road and crash right into me to go after him and report it to keep it more safe for honest truckers but i understand maybe this stay by a wish or it have to keep it as a dream hihihi

The only players that will be able to drive a police car in multiplayers are admins and higher rank staff.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

i cant banned for road blocking cause dont do that only if theres a bug in the begin there was a crash near reno on the highway after serveral minutes its was fixed and the road was clear hahaha thath was the only time i blocked the road prevent other drivers to crash into it you know but after that some accidents i lead the other mptruckers around the capsized truck a few sec and the road was clear again hahah thats the only 2 reasons i blocked the road

^but its against the rules to block the road, even if you have good intentions, you never know whos going to come barrelling up behind you and if theyre not paying attention, you've caused another big wreck for being sat there, if youre going to "direct traffic" at least do it from the side of the road where youre not blocking traffic or at risk of being rammed, ive seen guys stopping traffic because of an accident at night with no lights on at all making it super dangerous to even see them till the last second when youre lights pick them up and if youre travelling at 68MPH, youre not going to stop in time unless you have super brake settings, the only time ive blocked the road was in ETS2 when 5 guys were Wrecked outside of Grismby heading towards Manchester along the small road there, I sat back from the wreck enough to give them room to sort themselves out, but I had all my lights, becons and hazards on and made sure traffic behind me knew to slow up for a big mess ahead, no one else got wrecked or hit by anyone, that was the only time and it was due to the way that road curves and dis before you climb up and it was just past the blind turn at the top off the hill that it had all happen so no one could see it till the last second if they weren't paying attention to the GPS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.