Taizun

Suggestion Name: Darker "Dark Theme"
Suggestion Description: Make a darker theme than the current "Dark Theme" with other theme-colors or more fitting colors than the current.

Any example images: Various examples of Dark Themes on other platforms - these are pretty much dark throughout the site-theme, unlike the dark theme on this forum: http://imgur.com/a/G7Css

Why should it be added?: To satisfy us "Dark Theme"-users. I'm personally a big fan of dark themes across any and every platform I utilize, as it causes less strain on my eyes.

I don't mind the current blue theme at all, but I'd love if there were fewer big blocks of white, and also for the theme to be altered a bit, as the current Dark Theme has a few flaws here and there that makes it hard to read some text.

• 5 months later...

^

I'm not sure what you're trying to dig at here. I didn't ask them to speed up the process, I merely shared what I found while I was browsing for themes for my own forum. I did so, just in case they hadn't found it themselves. I don't really care if it takes another year for them to look at it and add it/fix it - but I feel obligated to share relevant findings in a relevant thread.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 6 months later...