Show reasons in kick/ban message

glle98001

Suggestion Name: Show reasons in kick/ban message

Suggestion Description: Yesterday one of my friends was kicked but did not show the reason

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: If someone gets kicked for X it would encourage other people not to do X or they could get kicked too

• Upvote 1

All of the time there should be a reason given with the ban/kick, explaining why you were banned/kicked. It sounds like this situation was either due to admin abuse, a mistake by the admin, or a bug. You can PM Clarkinator to explain the situation in more depth to him and see what your next options are.

Otherwise, this is already (and always has been) available.

Kicks aren't very bad anyways, they aren't recorded on your profile, so I shouldn't worry.

• Upvote 1

i was kicked from the  convoy reason no trailer  but  i did  say to  cooper  i have no trailer  but  after all i  know when  it  a  big convoy most  likely  become trash  at some point that why i  drive alone sometimes  or  i drive with the  mnt users btw  i  should  of  read the rules every day :P they updated  it  but  i never  saw  it  but thats  ok

76561198098873827.png

Why do you need to know why your friend was kicked. The message when kicked says the reason that he/she was kicked privately, and if you want to know why your friend was kicked, simply ask him yourself when he loads back in. This feauture was removed a long time ago, so I doubt it will be added back into the game.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

• 2 months later...

personally I don't think it should be added back to MP because not everyone wants everyone to know that they've been kicked/banned, especially if its by mistake, if you desperately want to know why your friend was kicked/banned, all you have to do is drop them a PM either on social media, on here or simply ask them when they relog what happened, its that simple. -1

• 1 year later...

Whenever you are being kicked from the server, you will see a pop-up showing the Game Moderator's name who issued the penalty as well as a reason if he has not been forgotten to include. 

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.