Auztrucker13

ATS MP NOT WORKING

Question

ive downloaded the multiplayer mod correctly and the game wont work. so when i open the mp icon on my taskbar the program opens and says play american truck sim. i press that and the game doesnt start up. normally when i play ets2 mp it takes me to the multiplayer server screen.

can someone please help.

Edited by xSgtSaltx
Changed the background colour

15 answers to this question

I have the same issue.
When choosing DirectX it starts the amtruck.exe process but it stops responding and nothing happens. When choosing OpenGL I can see the login screen for MP and the resolution is really low. When I try to type it just crashes and I have to reboot my computer.

^That is the default install location, so I've done that.

Edited by MrHarv
Please do not quote the post above^

^done both ( also ran the installer as admin). and i get the same problem when trying to run ets2mp.

They both also resets the graphics settings to bare minimum.

and i get this in the log :

ats :

[10:33:32] <info> Logger started!

[10:33:32] <info> Game version is supported. Base address: FFFFFFFFFFD10000 Signature: a2ffa88cdb93

[10:33:32] <info> [net] <Http async> creating thread...

[10:33:32] <info> [net] <Http async> thread created.

ets2 :

[10:26:32] <info> Logger started!

[10:26:32] <info> Game version is supported. Base address: FFFFFFFFFFE00000 Signature: c00db871756e

[10:26:32] <info> [net] <Http async> creating thread...

[10:26:32] <info> [net] <Http async> thread created.

Edited by xSgtSaltx
Added spoiler

Have you tried completely uninstalling both the game and ATSMP then re-installing clean versions of both? Try doing it first with ATSMP and if that doesn't fix it, then uninstall ATS but backup your profile in the my documents>ATS folder, and then re-install the game. If you have ETS2, does it launch fine?