Connection refused. You are using invalid client.

herman264

Question

Hello, guys. I reinstall my pc to windows 10, so I download new ets2mp. When I wanted to connnect Europe 2 it wrote Connection refused. You are using invalid client. Download mod again. Another downloads and instalations doesn't do anything. Please help.

• Like 1

18 answers to this question

1) Find the game in your library, right click Euro truck Simulator 2 -> Select Properties from the menu.

2) On the tab at the top, select "BETAS"

3) Mine is currently running "Public_beta - 1.22 public beta"

Is this what yours is running?

*cant find the actual document for this so wrote it myself haha*

Kind regards,

Matthew

Good - when you're installing the Multiplayer are you downloading it with the winter mod? Try disabling the winter mod in the login screen and see if any mods are stopping it from loading correctly (just a hunch but it could be a cause)!

Kind regards,

Matthew

^

Please review all posts above and try all solutions. If none of them works, please create a support ticket and the support members will hopefully be able to fix your problem.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

No, it does't work. After redownload and remove ETS2MP folder it write the same error.

You try run multiplayer as administrator?

Мой канал на Youtube:

d811b1c5c437.jpg                                                                                                             Наша группа ВК: Помощь по Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.

You say you are running on 1.22 beta, the current version of ETS2MP supports, the latest version of ETS, so you need to click, on the betas tab, 'opt out of all betas', then you should be able to connect xD

Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond