Suggestions about night vision problem

Suggestion Description:all of the servers during the day or in the next version of the multiplayer additions as time preference button

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:I just love your game night vision but I can't get in the game shares a lack of night and some people even wonder if the game is doing all day air Keenan? Uncle of victimstatus

"Justice came to deploy"- Sheriff B)

It really bothers me see reports during the night, +1

Thanks brother your opinion is valuable to me :)

solution: turn up the game brightness i like night driving

suggestions and thank you for your interest but I upgraded my computer all levels including bright setting (I haven't tried the game) by day, but nothing better than to be comfortable in our admin brother I think :)

• Upvote 1

^Thank you for seeing my screen I play at the highest level, even if it's defective, it may not be the possibility to modify your screen everybody with all due respect, I would expect some understanding of your opinion in the end there's a flaw, and I'm sure I'm not alone and I can not see :)

your opinion is valuable for me in again thank you :)

Edited by FirestarteR93
Removed quote from the post above

Definitely a +1 for me. Stop people with low graphics lagging also. The time preference button, where players could choose what time of day they want to drive in, would add another dimension to the game. There could be like a button in the tab menu, where you could tick if you wanted day time, or unticked if the don't. A great idea :D

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

but that would leed to another problem... Players that got 24/7 daylight on their system, won't nessesery remember to turn on their lights when it gets dark for the rest of us....?

And, then you're actualy doing something that's an bannable offence.... And that wouldn't be a good thing, would it?

• Upvote 3

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

^ Indeed. I'm sure something could be done to possibly keep lights on all the time, by preventing players to turn off the parking lights. Players at night could use full beam, and players that use day, would have to keep parking lights on all the time. That's a good point though, I agree.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Definitely a +1 for me. Stop people with low graphics lagging also. The time preference button, where players could choose what time of day they want to drive in, would add another dimension to the game. There could be like a button in the tab menu, where you could tick if you wanted day time, or unticked if the don't. A great idea :D

but that would leed to another problem... Players that got 24/7 daylight on their system, won't nessesery remember to turn on their lights when it gets dark for the rest of us....?

And, then you're actualy doing something that's an bannable offence.... And that wouldn't be a good thing, would it?

Thank you, brothers and sisters agree with me it's so nice to have people who I want to thank my brothers who I hope that position is confirmed. My goal is like me who cannot see (game), my brothers and my sisters be heard falling fps setting. I think it is not about the night turn on and off lights. I'm playing 3-4 years of ets2 is acquired through experience these habits. I hope that position is confirmed. Thank you, your feedback is valuable. :)

My goal is to make more and develop our game. :)

• 3 years later...