Edit delivery time

John [RO]

Hey guys, 

Just a quick question : Is it possible to change the delivery time on a job in SinglePlayer ? Instead of having, say , 34h to arrive at destination, to change that and set your own number of hours ?

Thank you in advance.

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

The thing is : i used the waypoint system and made a 1000Km job into a 4000km job. I'm using a low hp truck in witch it will take me more than 60 game hours to arrive at destination.

Any ideas on how to ... not be late with the cargo ?

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

I highly doubt it, itll be like going to a load office IRL, asking for a load and then saying "oh itll get there when I decide to get there" its more realistic to give us a deadline to get to your destination than to cheat your way there, if you struggle with getting to far away places with fatigue sim on, disable it and keep going.

The thing is : i used the waypoint system and made a 1000Km job into a 4000km job. I'm using a low hp truck in witch it will take me more than 60 game hours to arrive at destination.

Any ideas on how to ... not be late with the cargo ?

edit your waypoints so that it can reduce your drive time without spoiling the route, besides, the game tends to choose the fastest (or close to) routes to your destination so you can arrive with time to spare even if you drive at 20MPH the entire way, I only change the direction through waypoints if I either want to make a pass through someplace or know of a quicker way to my destination.

It's not a matter of cheating , i could use the console to teleport to destination, the thing is i want to travel those 4000km but not be late with the job.

I thought about the g_set_time console command, but this only moves time forward, not backwards.

^you have to choose really, deliver on time or take your more scenic route, at least till you can go quicker (if you have limiter off you can go however quick you want in SP) but really its a choice, not to mention it depends on truck and driver style, I have a 490 scania and yet I can haul quite happily at 68MPH with an weight on the back.

I thought - and still hope -that delivery time is a value that the game keeps somewhere in the configuration files, and that it can be modified like the xp points or money. My best bet would be the elusive "economy.sii" file, but seen that i can't find it, i can't look inside. I would like to know if the game keeps track of this remaining times in a minutes format - like 24h is registered as 1440 minutes.

Again, i'm not trying to cheat , i'm just trying to make a longer job in more time than the game allows me.

Depending on what map mods you have, the game gives you, let's say , a job of max. 60.000 Km , and a time of 90h. But what if you want to do a job that is 200.000 km ? the game doesn't adjust the time for the distance, it still gives you 80h.

In my case , i have 51h left, and 8000km. No way in hell i'm going to make it in time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived