leanderkuipers

Question

7 answers to this question

The server has a limit to the level of ping you have. The maximum is 600ms, so if yours is higher than that, you are more than likely to get Kicked. I normally play ETS2MP, with only 1 or 2 tabs open, to prevent lag in game, and it normally works.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

That's almost a delay of one second, which is too high. Turn off download/upload programs or other programs that make heavy use of your connection. If you're on wireless, try a wired connection.

I'm on wired connection and i'm still having this problem. Not possible to fix.

I may not play so often but it's about relaxing and having fun right?

Spped.png.7b6e2ebf7cf4ebb7ab553e7c6a41eb10.png

That's almost a delay of one second, which is too high. Turn off download/upload programs or other programs that make heavy use of your connection. If you're on wireless, try a wired connection.

I'm on wireless and i still get the same result.

The server has a limit to the level of ping you have. The maximum is 600ms, so if yours is higher than that, you are more than likely to get Kicked. I normally play ETS2MP, with only 1 or 2 tabs open, to prevent lag in game, and it normally works.

It's true the maximun is 600ms but my ping is only 28ms-50ms, yet i'm still getting kicked out of servers. I tried EU#2 and got kicked out straight away.

I may not play so often but it's about relaxing and having fun right?

Spped.png.7b6e2ebf7cf4ebb7ab553e7c6a41eb10.png