[HELP] Bugged delivery.

VaiteleTadas

Question

What's going on? Yesterday night I downloaded the newest version of ETS2MP. My friend gave me his account, and we hanged around for a couple of hours. Today I woke up and realised that It would be fun if I create account for myself. I did it, but there is one sick problem. When I create new account, and I press that I don't want to see tutorial how to use truck - they spawn me with a loaded truck. Imagine. I prefered that my main city will be Milano. I press to spawn there. ETS spawns me with a loaded truck and asks me to drive that truck to another truck company in Milano to deliver what is loaded. But when I spawn and press F6 I can see, that there is no time left. They are writing : Your time to deliver the package left: 0hours 0minutes, and when I deliver it they show me that I'm late for a thousand of ours. I tried to create the new one, then one more new one account, still the same problem. Ahh, sure. And next time, after that late delivery nobody gives a new, fast package. 
WHAT'S THE SOLUTION?

5 answers to this question

Hello

The multiplayer time is server based so if you want to complete a job in multiplayer then pick it and complete it in one time than leaving it for next day which will make your job late. 

For example: Pick job in Milano in multiplayer and complete it in multiplayer 

BUT if you pick job in milano in singleplayer and complete it in multiplayer = Late.